The Plant, Equipment and Maintenance Division is responsible for handling all matters relating to Maintenance Agreement with companies for Plants and other Hospital equipments.
Activities of the Division:
- The Division is in-charge of repairs and maintenance of all Hospital equipment including the equipment supplied by VAMED.
- Preparation of Service Agreement with reputable companies in liaison with Head of User Department, the Division is in-charge of VAMED Project matters.
- The Division is also incharge of all repairs of the equipment, processing of payments, monitoring and evaluation of maintenance.
Achievement of the Division:
Within the year 2012, a number of achievements had been recorded which include: -
- The Division was able to produce an updated list of Hospital equipment and the list of contractors that maintain some of the equipment.
- The Division has continued to update Hospital equipment list as they are being procured in liaison with the PRS Division.
Number of Staff in the Division:
The Division currently has 4 officers, namely:
1) Mrs. Bara’atu Kabir Chief Admin Officer Head of Division
2) Muhd Salisu Sani Higher Executive Officer
3) Binta Halilu Admin Officer I
4) Hassan Yusuf Bugaji NYSC
Staff Development & Training Attended:
The staff attended the following training in the year:
1. Binta Halilu - Attended Management workshop for Health Professionals
and Administrators July, 9th to 13th, 2012.