The planning, research and statistics are under the directorate of administration and carried out the following activities:
ACTIVITIES OF THE DIVISION
• Planning and processing of yearly due process contracts and execution.
• Coordination of Budget preparation and keeping records of all contracts awarded.
• Monitoring and Evaluation of projects.
• Providing progress reports of all completed and ongoing capital projects to Management Board, Federal Ministry of Health and Health Committees of the National Assembly, Office of the Accountant General and Auditor General of the Federation, Abuja.
• Providing monthly/quarterly and yearly Hospital Statistics
• Preparation and printing of the Hospital’s Annual Reports
• Coordination and desk of Public-Private Partnership of the Hospital
DIVISIONAL ACTIVITIES-Budget Activities
The division participated actively in the budget process, and based on the planned budget, appropriation and releases The following projects were executed in the year under review.
• Construction, Furnishing and Equipping of Dental Ward - (82%)
• Construction, Equipping and Furnishing of Post Basic Nursing School - (93%)
• Human Capital Development (Staff Training) – (24%)
• Construction and Equipping of ICU Centre – (97%)
• Supply of Medical Equipment – (100%)
• Construction (Extension) of Surgical Theatre – (15%)
Head of Department